EPCM Project Management & Engineering Consultancy / Solutions
Engenda Group (trading as Clark Eriksson) provide Professional Engineering Solutions to a range of companies, primarily in the Process Sector Industries: Chemical; Oil & Gas; and Pharmaceutical. We also serve the Food & Drink and Water Sectors. The company provides engineering consultancy services in:
- project management,
- construction management,
- process engineering,
- engineering design for instrument, electrical, mechanical, piping, civil and structural
- as well our Consultants who specialise in Safety Risk Services like DSEAR/ATEX, COMAH, Risk Assessment, Risk Reduction and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS).
- We can also now offer 3D Laser Scanning via one of the Group Business Units (for more information on 3D Scanning Services please click here).
We provide project services ranging from Design Only, to full EPC and EPCM style contracts, along with Validation for our Pharma Sector Clients. Procurement Services can be also be offered, ranging from specification only though to a full procurement service.
We believe in a 'best value' engineering services provision to our clients.
We operate in the local Grangemouth & Falkirk areas, as well as other locations in Scotland, UK, Europe and further afield. We have recently expanded our Project Management and Design services into the North West of England, with site presence at Client Sites in Runcorn, as well as people based in our Head Office at Dee House, Runcorn.
Clark Eriksson have successfully completed projects for many local companies, including
- BP, CalaChem, The Dow Chemical Company, FujiFilm Imaging Colorants, INEOS, KemFine, Nustar Energy, Ondeo Industrial Solutions and Syngenta,
- further afield in Scotland and the UK for Bakhu Pharma, Diageo, DuPont Teijin Films, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsen Biopharma, MacFarlan Smith, Merpro. NOV and William Grant & Sons,
- and internationally for BP Solar, GVA Sweden/USA, Kuwait Oil, Norske Shell, QGPC and Texaco.
In February 2015 the company was acquired by Engenda Group. More information on Engenda Group can be found at www.engenda-group.com
Being part of Engenda Group means that we can now offer full EPC Services, including Manufacturing of Pressure Vessels, Tanks, and Piping Systems (in Exotic Metals and Plastics), along with build capability in Mechanical, and Instrument/Electrical.
Meaning we really are now a 'One-Stop-Shop' for 'Engineering Change' Projects.